Print photos anywhere with this pint-sized portable printer at a bargain priceBGR — Maren Estrada
Everyone loves sharing photos on Instagram or Facebook, but once upon a time there was such a thing as snapping a photo, printing it on actual photo paper, and sharing it in real life. Whether you’re looking for a fun throwback or you have people in your life who aren’t on IG (heaven forbid!), there’s awesome gadget that lets you relive the magic of the past. It’s called the Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable 4×6” Instant Photo Printer, and it works with iPhones as well as Android phones.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- ONE TOUCH PRINTING: Convenient Printer Dock Lets You Print Photos Direct From Your Smartphone; Includes Android Dock Pin & Free iOS Lightning Adapter
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS: Fast, Easy System Prints Standard 4 inches x 6 inches Photos in Brilliant Color & Stunning Detail; D2T2 Thermal Transfer Technology Won’t Bleed or Fade
- MAXIMUM DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Dock Features 5 Pin Micro USB for Android & USB Host for Printing from iPhone, iPad, Digital Camera, or USB Memory Stick- We recommend to use the printer only with supplied power adapters (Power – 24V 2.5A)
- SIMULTANEOUS CHARGING: Power Up to Two Smart Devices While You Wait; Unique Dock Supplies a Fast Charge for Home, Office, School, or Business
- FREE COMPANION APP: Download the Kodak Photo Printer App for Filters, Stickers, Card Templates, Collage Maker, Video & SNS Print & Other Features